It is highly recommended to contact our booking service prior to your arrival on + 33 2 98 57 00 55 in order to enquiry for availabilities for camping pitches, mobile homes and chalets accommodations. The booking becomes effective upon receipt of 30% deposit of the total cost and 18 euros booking fees (non-deductible and non-refundable). You will receive a booking confirmation and receipt for the deposit.
All bookings are made in the name of one specific person and may not be transferred or sublet to a third party in any circumstances.
For security reasons, minors MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENTS throughout the duration of the holiday.
- CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
1) For the hire of a camping touring pitch, a deposit amounting to 30% of the total cost of the holiday + 18 euros booking fees are to be paid when you book. The balance is to be paid on your arrival in the campsite.
2) For the hire of a holiday home (mobile-home or chalet), a deposit amounting to 30% of the total cost of the holiday + 18 euros booking fees are to be paid upon receipt of the booking form and enclosed with the signed copy that is to be sent back to the campsite.
• The balance MUST be paid 15 days before your arrival in the campsite.
- Cleaning fee for holiday homes:
75 euros/accommodation (mobile-home or chalet).
We advise you to book your cleaning fee during the week by the campsite office.
* A 400 euros security deposit for the accommodation is required by the hirer on arrival and will be returned either on departure or the week following departure by post, except if any damage is identified during the end-of-stay inventory check. In this event, the cost of repairs to return the holiday home to its original condition will be invoiced to the hirer responsible. Cleaning fees (75 euros) must be paid by the customers in case of cleaning not being done in the accommodation on the day of departure and confirmed during the check-out visit.
Occupancy tax 2022: 0.66 euros/pers 18 y.o/day from 01/01 to 31/12/2022 (pitches and holiday homes).
- AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Bookings may be changed up to 30 days before the beginning of your holiday and is subject to availability.
If there are no availabilities for the dates you require, the initial booking is maintained.
Late arrival / early departure
In the event of late arrival or early departure (with reference to the dates stipulated on the booking form), the payment is due in full. For pitch bookings, please inform us of your late arrival in writing. If we do not receive any information regarding your late arrival, the pitch will become vacant the following day from 12 pm and will be allocated to another client.
1) By the campsite:
Except in the event of force majeure, if the campsite is obliged to cancel the holiday for security reasons to protect clients, all payments will be refunded.
2) By the camper / hirer :
Refund of the deposit if notification of the cancellation is received in writing :
- More (+) than 30 days before the beginning of the holiday : 40% of the deposit will be charged (camping pitches and mobile-homes and chalets accommodations)
- Between 30 and 15 days before the beginning of the holiday : 100% of the deposit will be charged (campsite pitches and holidays homes)
- Less (-) than 15 days before the beginning of the holiday : 100% of the total cost of the holidays will be charged (campsite pitches and holidays homes)
The booking fee is not refunded under any circumstances (18 euros)
3) CANCELLATION / INTERRUPTION INSURANCE WITH COVID-19 EXTENSION
Cancellation insurance : CAMPEZ COUVERT ACCESS (5% / holiday rental or pitch) see documents and conditions of insurance policy on the campsite website or CAMPEZ COUVERT INSURANCES website on: www.campez-couvert.com
- HIRE OF CAMPING PITCH
The hirer accepts the pitch as it is (trees, shrubs, plants…).The campsite cannot be held responsible for damage caused by falling branches, storms, forces of nature, theft from breaking and entering, broken windscreens … The pitch must be vacated and returned to its original state at the end of the holiday.
• The pitch is available by 2 p.m on your arrival and must be vacated before midday on your departure ; failing this an extra day will be invoiced. If you wish to prolong your stay, your request must be made to the campsite at least 24 hours before the original departure date. In the event of early departure, refunds will not be given if the booking was made in advance.
The campsite reserves the right to re-hire the pitch to another client.
Any extra person who was not on the initial booking form must register at the reception and pay the amount due on arrival (pitch, adult, child, electricity, car, occupancy tax…)
A pitch caters for up to 6 people and 1 vehicle only. Any extra person or vehicle must be registered at the campsite office on arrival.
- HIRE OF MOBILE HOMES AND CHALETS
The chalets and mobile homes are available for hire from Saturday to Saturday only during the high season (July and August), between 4 pm and 8 pm and must be vacated on Saturday between 8 am and 10 am. The chalets and mobile homes cater for a specific number of people and one vehicle only. If the maximum capacity is exceeded, the hirer must pay an extra charge for this person (adult or child). This also applies to any extra vehicles.
The mobile home or chalet must be left as clean as you found it on arrival. The hirer is responsible for cleaning the chalet or mobile home at the end of the holiday.
The interior and the immediate surroundings of the chalet or mobile home must be left perfectly clean.
*Any damage to the accommodation or equipment will be repaired at the expense of the hirer. Small animals only are permitted in the accommodation units (fee: 4,50 euros/animal/day). One animal under 10kg only per accommodation unit. Valid vaccination certificate for your animal is compulsory.Please bring your animal's baskets and blankets in the campsite accommodation.
- DOMESTIC PETS
Your animal is authorised on the campsite providing it has been registered on the booking form. It must not disturb the tranquility of the other campers or put their security at risk. Elementary hygiene regulations must be respected.
Animals MUST be held on a lead and its valid vaccination certificate is to be presented at the reception on arrival.
The animal is under the responsibility of its owner at all times and all over the campsite. Dangerous breeds (pitbulls, Rottweillers etc) are not accepted in the campsite.
PRICING SYSTEM FOR CAMPING PITCHES AND HOLIDAY HOMES
The campsite tariffs include the following services :
- access to the pool complex (swimming pools, slides, paddling pool, jacuzzi) throughout the season.
-Day visitor with or without access to the pool/day/person (adult or child): 5 euros/visitor/day.
- access to the children’s play area (throughout the season).
- access to the fitness room ( July and August).
- children’s activities/Kid's club (July and August).
- evening entertainment (July and August).
REMINDER : The campsite pools and children’s play areas (including trampolines) are not supervised. Parents, grand-parents or tutors remain responsible for their children in any part of the campsite at any time during the holiday.
- CAMPSITE REGULATIONS
Campsite residents must respect the regulations displayed in the reception.
Particular attention should be paid to the clause regarding noise and driving on the campsite, which is forbidden between 11 pm and 7 am.
A car park is at your disposal at the entrance of the campsite.
The main hirer is responsible for any problems or trouble caused by the other people in his party. If a resident causes trouble or disturbs other residents or tampers with their installations the contract may be terminated immediately without any refund and without prejudice to claims that may be made by the Camping de la Plage and a third party.
Each customer acknowleges that he/she has read the campsite regulations and agrees to conform to them.
Besides legal liability, the campsite may not be held responsible in the following circumstances :
- Theft, loss, damage of any nature during or following a stay at the campsite.
- In the event of an incident involving the personal liability of the camper.
- Breakdown or technical failure of equipment, breakdown or closure of campsite installations. Occasional measures taken by the campsite management limiting access to certain facilities, including the swimming pool, in order to comply with security regulations or for periodic maintenance work.
Camper-residents must be covered by a civil liability insurance policy and must insure their camping equipment (tent, caravan, trailer…).
For security reasons, all day visitors or guests invited by campers residing on the campsite must register at the reception before entering the campsite.
Visitors and guests are under the responsibility of the camper who has invited them. The visitor/day or guest (both adults and children) must pay the visitor fee of 5 euros (with or without access to the pool), for use of the campsite facilities (pool, waterslides, jacuzzi, play areas, toilet blocks…) The visitor fee is subject to change .
If the visitor or guest spends the night on the pitch or in the hired accommodation, the campsite will apply the current fee which is to be paid by the people concerned on arrival (guests, campers or hirers).
- IMAGE RIGHTS
For commercial purposes, the Camping de La Plage uses photos and videos.
You expressly authorise the campsite to use photos of you and any minors accompanying you.
Unless please inform the campsite management otherwise on your arrival.
INFORMATION: In case of dispute, please contact the following mediator named:
CM2C, 14 rue St Jean 75017 Paris
Phone n°: 06 09 20 48 86 or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org